We researched the ins and outs of this fat burning product, including the natural ingredients, claims, and research available. Get the lowdown on this supplement to see if it’ll help you reach those weight loss goals.
What Is PhenGold for Weight Loss?
Reaching a healthy weight comes with other physical and mental health benefits, too, like less stress and anxiety. It’s hard to manifest your full potential in society when you have weight related ailments and body image issues—although you must never try to fit into other people’s definitions of what’s right and wrong.
PhenGold claims to aid weight loss. Given its gentle formula, do the weight loss results measure up? We’ll tell you what the most recent and relevant research reveals.
What Does It Do?
According to the official website, the PhenGold product:
- Heightens metabolism for fat loss
- Minimizes appetite to curb food craving
- Improves focus and ability to concentrate
Who Should Use the PhenGold Weight Loss Supplement and Why?
If you want to lose weight and burn fat healthily, the ingredients in PhenGold may help. This is especially the case if you’ve experienced poor side effects with another weight loss supplement in the past.
Fat burner supplements often contain harsh ingredients that some people react adversely too, even though the reviews aren’t always clear about such downsides.
PhenGold could also be appropriate for anyone who is keen on keeping fit long-term. Natural weight loss products tend to require a slower process, but it makes for a healthier weight loss journey. Losing weight too quick usually sees you regain it because you didn’t get enough time to acquire healthier habits.
Does PhenGold Have Side Effects?
To our knowledge, PhenGold doesn’t have any harsh side effects.
PhenGold contains all natural ingredients, which dramatically lowers the risk of negative reactions that often accompany weight loss products.
If you’re among the people who are sensitive to stimulants, note that PhenGold contains caffeine: thanks to the green tea and green coffee in the formula.
How Does PhenGold Work?
Let’s look at the science behind PhenGold ingredients:
- Green tea at 500 mg
- Green coffee at 100 mg
- L Theanine at 250 mg
- L Tyrosine at 300 mg
- Rhodiola SP at 250 mg
- Cayenne pepper at 200 mg
Research shows that green tea may also boost metabolism and enhance fat oxidation . It could also improve your overall workout performance level, too, further motivating you to lose weight.
Green coffee may also offer your body an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant service, improving immunity. As for a direct correlation between green coffee and fat burning, studies are limited and inconclusive.
L Theanine is a common amino acid found in the body, and has been found to be a protein building block. It’s commonly found in teas and mushrooms, too. This amino has been linked to focus and mental relaxation. This may help fight the irritability that often accompanies strict diets.
Where losing weight is concerned, L Theanine may also lend itself as an appetite suppressant, according to some studies .
It should help you keep mental clarity even on a low caloric diet, a necessary component of the weight loss process. It may also directly aid in reducing your appetite and overall body fat, according to some research findings.
How Should I Take PhenGold?
PhenGold is available in pills and should be taken orally. Note that no weight loss pill is effective without a proper diet and exercise. If anything, these weight loss aids are designed to complement diets and workouts.
What Is the Daily Dosage?
Ideally, you should take PhenGold with a meal and before your workout for optimal returns.
What Happens If I Miss a Dose?
Can I Take More for Faster Results?
Following a strict diet and maintaining a workout regime are the only other factors that contribute to quicker results for people taking PhenGold.
When Should I Not Take PhenGold?
PhenGold is safe to take for most individuals.
However, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, we recommend holding off from using any weight loss pill. Your body has other priorities, no need to stress over body image and baby fat.
How Long Should I Take It For?
There’s not a limited time frame for taking PhenGold, meaning you can take it for however long you need or want.
The company offers various packages, so the more you buy, the more you save.
In the case you experience adverse side effects, you should stop taking this fat burning supplement and consult a doctor.
What Is The Return on Investment: Is PhenGold Worth It?
Compared to common weight loss surgical procedures, not only is PhenGold much safer, it’s more cost effective and less intrusive. We’d even venture to call it convenient. Three pills a day and you should have enough energy and motivation to see your diet and workout plan through.
If you find that PhenGold doesn’t work well with you, here are similar natural alternatives you can try.
Alternatives to PhenGold include:
Leanbean features a longer ingredient list: zinc, chromium, turmeric, choline, acai berry and potassium, among others. The downside is that you have to take six capsules a day, double that of PhenGold.
Does PhenGold Have a Money Back Guarantee?
The money-back guarantee with PhenGold, as laid out on the official website, is quite generous.
There’s a 100 day policy with the product, no questions asked. If you’re unhappy with PhenGold and it’s not doing your body justice, return it within this period for a full refund.
The company ships throughout the United States and is available by email or phone should you have questions about anything.
PhenGold Review in Conclusion
With the natural fat burning ingredients that PhenGold contains, like green tea and l theanine, there shouldn’t be any negative side effects for your body. PhenGold doesn’t even host chlorogenic acid, a harmful chemical commonly found in many diet pills.
There’s an abundance of positive reviews around PhenGold so it may be a worthy addition to your weight loss journey.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website